Re: Now GenII DakIntakeAirDucts-Was Home-made cool air induction for $12.00

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 10:35:30 EDT

Well, the horn's no big deal, I use an air horn anyway, just need to move
the supply tube...

I wish I could put some effort into doing all the little hop-up things I've
been meaning to do my Dak, but I'm too busy fixing stuff. :-( It's the
distributor now.

One question, Ray. Did your truck ever throw code 23 with the charge temp
sensor in the air inlet? FSM says that the computer has a coronary about
the fact that the sensor isn't indicating around 1000ohms of resistance when
the engine is warm. Mine has set it. I'm just wondering if it does any
harm... hopefully not.

bpracing@worldnet.att.net/DakIntakeA">http://www.dakota-truck.net/attachments/bpracing@worldnet.att.net/DakIntakeA