Re: Re: Clay bar rocks!

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 11:58:12 EDT

I'll have to see if I can find that stuff, I've been using Tough Stuff, it
works on just about anything, carpet, furniture, clothes, etc. I need to
clean up my bedrug, it's a lil dirty from my spare and hauling a few things.
I've always thought about working part time as a detailer, I love it, it's
almost therapeutic, so to get paid for doing it would be even better :)

-Dave

""Josh Battles"" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote in message

> Clay bars are awesome! We used them all the time when I worked at the car
> dealer... they take just about everything...ok everything...off of your
> paint...stuff you didn't even know was there. Upon
being............leaving
> the delership on less than favorable terms, I walked out with a small
bucket
> of the professional ones that we used...much better than the mother's
ones.
> These last thru 2-3 years of heavy usage (3-5 uses per year) no problem,
> whereas the mother's bar will only last about 3 uses. Oh, don't put that
> mother's bar in a plastic bag, it will stick like glue! If you're going
> be doing this again (ok, you probably will) take a look online and see if
> you can find products by a company called NuLook (not sure if it's one or
> two words) they make some amazing stuff. There's a distributor out here
in
> chicago that i've been to before (don't ask where it is, i've forgotten)
and