Re: Saw New Durango today!!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 00:57:20 EDT

Yup... my uncle Steve has seen a few at the St Louis plant. But sadly he's
also been hearing about the Dakota being put on a hiatus for 04. Nobody has
been saying why, but quite a few people have been speculating that DC may be
shelving the Dakota (due to lackluster sales?) and pushing the rams.

I'm only taking this as a rumor, but since my uncle Steve is in the
automotive industry and knows quite a few people who sell parts to DC, its a
little more credible.

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs