RE: dodge owns mitsubishi?

From: Firebird (riversparrow@hotpop.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 12:11:20 EDT

If I remember correctly, isn't the 2.5L TBI in a lot of cars like the
Shadow/Duster/Sundance and other K-bodied and modified cars of
Mitsubishi origin?

~ lora

PS - yeah, I'm still floating around on here ;o) Just can't say much
now that I'm, as Jon stated, "in between Daks"

'94 Dodge Shadow - 2.2L/A-413
'69 Ford F-100 - FE360/3 on the tree - Currently Under Restoration
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport - R.I.P.