lowering coils question

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 12:19:57 EDT

Hi guys,

I am searching for lowering coils because the ones I ordered by another guy didnīt come to germany. They have been stolen at the habour in Miami.
When I search the web site of BellTech I only find some lowering coils 2" for the V8 GEN II Dakota. Will they also fit on a V6 Dakota?
What I think is that I will lower the truck with that coils on a V8 2 " and on a V6 maybe 1.8", right? Or did the have another dimension?

Have a nice weekend
Stefan
Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail anmelden = 1qm Regenwald schuetzen! Helfen
Sie mit! Nutzen Sie den Serien-Testsieger. http://user.web.de/Regenwald