Re: lowering coils question

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 13:07:51 EDT

Stefan,

I mentioned it before and I would say that with your situation now I would
really look into the Western Chassis lowering kit. I believe sport trucks
direct has the kit. I like it better since it uses new spindles (won't
effect factory ride much, if any) and it has hangers in teh rear (same idea
but also better than blocks). I believe over the long run you would be much
happier with this kit.

They way I look at it is you have gone so far with your truck you might as
well finish it off with the best parts.

Good Luck,
Jeff Durling