New toy, WRX HELP

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 09:24:59 EDT

Howdy all, I traded in my 2k Dak with 41k miles in Mint cond. for a 2003 WRX
Impreza which had only 2k miles on it, I got the WRX for 22,000 it is loaded
with upgrades,manual trans, 6 disc changer,speaker upgrades,etc.. The
dealership gave me 14 grand for my truck which I was asking, they did not
even argu the prices, My truck didnt book for 14 k but because it was so
Mint cond they wanted it.they were asking 23 grand for the WRX but I got it
for 22 grand. OK so my question is.... I know some on this list have the
WRX, Has anyone figured out how to turn off the DAYTIME RUNNING LAMPS? I
have looked for the fuse but no fuse, I really want the DRL off. Can anyone
help? Thanx. Oh and I still have my 02 Quad cab 4x4. I will keep it forever.