Re: New toy, WRX HELP

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 10:04:10 EDT

Awsome performing car!! My guess is you will need to find one of the forums
out there for the WRX. I have run across a few every now and then. I have
come close to getting one of those several times and the only thig that
holds me back is the interior. Don't take it the wrong way but it could have
a slightly better quality feel to it. There have been several around here (I
want the wagon to me it looks the best) with low miles and the biggest
complaint that the dealer says is the interior. Hmmm, you got me thining
again which is never a good thing.

Good luck with that bad boy car. For you guys on the list that have never
driven one or rode in one please don't flame me. All I can say is you HAVE
to at least ride in one but drive it is even better. Flat out scary
accelleration!!

Jeff Durling