Cleaning a K&N

From: Jonathan Lumpkin (jonathan@crazy-train.net)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 22:35:20 EDT

Hey there, we cleaned and re-oiled the filter chargers in my Oldsmobile and
the GF's 2001 Dakota Sport.

I was just curious, is it possible to oil them to much? They were covered
good, and not dripping. I was just curious, because after putting both back
in the vehicles, and letting them run for a few minutes, the first minute or
so the idle was a little weird, but then had a better one than before (the
cleaning) in both vehicles.

And if you over oil, what are symptoms and problems?

Jon