Re: Re: New toy, WRX HELP

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 02:48:47 EDT

Ken,
That's what's funny. Up here in the mountains of Maine, we're usually the
last to see new vehicles.
I've seen two SRT-4's up here so far (a red one blew by me the other day.
Guess a few over the speed limit was too slow. In a car like that, it may
be! The ironic thing is this particular car had Veteran plates :-). I met
my favorite, a Solar Yellow one, at a stoplight the other day [heading in
opposite directions]), as well as a SWEET graphite metallic Ram 3500 SRW
Cummins (automatic, unfortunately. The High Output engine, and it's mated
six-speed, are outlawed here due to emmissions until next MY). Also, I've
seen a few Ram 1500 Hemis, and one black 2500 QC Cummins, which is my
favorite of all I've mentioned because of powerplant and color. Now they
need to let some six-speeds in :-). It's been an interesting year.

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com