Re: Re: Re: New toy, WRX HELP

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 09:16:43 EDT

To the best of my knowledge, I haven't seen any Rams with the HEMI in it yet :( Every time I see a new style Ram, I'm looking for a HEMI logo anywhere on it, but have yet to spot one. I have spotted what looks like a Viper SRT-10 on the hwy going the opposite direction, at least twice now (usually when I get off late... duh!).

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L