RE: spray in liner-c'mon! Need some help!

From: Craig Rash (CRash@infosysinc.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 09:30:14 EDT

Actually with all the noise flying around the list about the sprayed on
liner I stopped in at Rhino Linings of DE this past weekend to check it
out. I have a 2k club-cab and they said it would be $380 to have it
sprayed under the rails. I think it was another $50 for the rails. Of
course no sales-tax in DE.
They are located about 100 ft from the corner of Old Baltimore Pike and
rt.72 in Newark, DE.

Here's their web page...
http://www.rhinoliningsde.com/

Craig Rash