Re: Re: New toy, WRX HELP

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 00:06:20 EDT

Also just like it was mentioned earlier about Subaru being at least partly
owned by GM. Need to look at those corporate homepages of the American car
companies that you love. You'll be amazed at what they own now. One big
fact, more foreign cars are built in this country now than the American car
brands.

Jeff Durling