Re: Chrysler Kills M80

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 09:35:40 EDT

Actually, according to allpar.com the Dakota is supposed to be revised
for the '04 model year but most likely will wait until the '05 model
year. On the other hand I still get the feeling that DC is trying to
decide what to do with it.

As for the Hemi six there is supposed to be a 6cyl version out later
this year or next year. I would guess that it will be used in trucks and
likely the new Liberty which is supposed to be out for the '05 possibly
'06 model year.

Has anyone who has read that website and the comments about how the Hemi
is cheaper to build than the 4.7 got the impression that the 4.7 and 3.7
may not be around for long?

Jeff Durling