Re: insurance?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 10:10:58 EDT

You should counter with" hey, I have done a lot of suspension modification to make my truck drive more like a car, it sits lower, and handles better, and is not a boat of an expedition" or somethhing like that. When they laugh at you and raise your rates again for being a racer, find another insurance company..

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 05/27/03 11:36AM >>>

Hey, I got my renewal for insurance on my Dak last week and noticed that my
premium went up by like $50/year due to some bogus "truck rate increase"
because "trucks do more damage in accidents than cars" according to my
agent. Did anyone else experience anything like this??? I just want to
make sure they're not jackin' my rates unjustly.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L