Re: RE: Engine Temprature

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 23:13:52 EDT

The electric fan thermostat is fixed to come on at 185 but actually comes on
at 177. It's not adjustable. Should I exchange it for one that turns on when
it's supposed to? Or is it not that important. The fan will run a lot
longer than it needs to because it will never reach it's 170 degree cut off temp.
The other option is a 200 on/185 off switch which will cycle the fan off and
on giving it more life.
James