Re: Re: Re: insurance?

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 11:47:29 EDT

If you want to try for a Saturday, then maybe we can try to setup a DML meet in July. Personally, I'm probably busy every saturday in June, nothing scheduled in July though at this moment. If we want to do that, we'll need to look over VMP's schedule. When I tried to contact VMP back in March to do a DML meet, I couldn't get any response by phone or email. For just doing some racing, etc, I prefer fridays. Lot less people :-) I can make a run about every 15 minutes. Last time I went, think I made 4 T&T runs in an hour (actually less), then made it through 3 rounds of eliminations.. got eliminated in the 3rd round by a slower Camaro (70's Camaro I think) :( I ran out, and he nailed the brakes right at the end, doing about 1/10th above his dial in. I ran 1/10th faster than my dial in (15.8 vs 15.90dial), my only 15.80 run of the night.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L