Re: Speaking of insurance....

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 09:42:29 EDT

>Droo wrote:
> This is true. Some dude at my job flipped his car front over back 3
> times. He has like 5k in mods and insurance wouldn't give him the money
> for it. I think he even prsented invoices to them.
Andy:
If he didn't have a rider covering vehicle modifications, and just tried
to get the mod money by showing invoices after the fact, then he can
only blame himself. As written, I'd bet that his policy covered the
vehicle as delivered from the factory.

I just totaled a motorcycle, and the lady I hit's insurance is only paying me $100 over the KBB value for my $1000 exhaust pipes. My only recourse is hire a lawyer...