RE: RE: Re: Re: Re: Superchips Dyno Results

From: Chris Hogan (chogan@logikos.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 21:59:52 EDT

FYI, the dyno results they sent were in an Excel file. I printed it to .pdf to post it.

Dunno why they didn't send "real" dyno results.

I'll probably order one since I can always eBay it if I don't think it's worth it. I'm not going to pay for dyno time, though (unless everyone wants to chip in ;) ...I'll just see how it "feels".

I was hoping for a few more options with this programmer. Superchips confirmed that there was one (they called it "light performance") program included and that none of the parameters were adjustable. I guess that's to keep you from destroying your engine...

Also, you can put the stock program back with the programmer.

Chris