RE: Non-technical question

From: Chris Hogan (chogan@logikos.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 09:39:30 EDT

Well, I tried to clip some sunglasses there...didn't work. The only use I've found for it is as a place to stow parking garage & toll road stubs so that I can find them. Even then it's not that great since it doesn't clip them tight enough.

At one point I removed that clip insert & made a custom insert for the satellite control for my MP3 player. Looked great, but it was too hard to see & use in that location so I removed it.

Chris