Re: RE: Non-technical question

From: DML (samjperez@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 09:51:25 EDT

I agree it is a useless clip. I ran my changer controller cable up the
piller and under the headliner and mounted it there. Works well it is hard
to see during the day though but at night it is great.

Sam P
San Marcos Tx

""Chris Hogan"" <chogan@logikos.com> wrote in message

> Well, I tried to clip some sunglasses there...didn't work. The only use
I've found for it is as a place to stow parking garage & toll road stubs so
that I can find them. Even then it's not that great since it doesn't clip
them tight enough.

> At one point I removed that clip insert & made a custom insert for the
satellite control for my MP3 player. Looked great, but it was too hard to
see & use in that location so I removed it.