Re: Re: Re: Superchips Dyno Results

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 14:11:07 EDT

Informative reading for "Factory Forced Induction" Vehicles Bob. However,
we're talking about an engine that was never Supercharged from the factory.
Aftermarket options are required. (Even you should know that.)

In regards to the tuning devices...hehehehe...i'll leave that one alone not to
ruffle your feathers. LOL ;)

- Bernd