RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Superchips Dyno Results

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 22:58:53 EDT

You're right. You can't resolve ALL issues, but you can get most of
them taken care of. Nothing is 100% perfect.

Again, there's many different ways to do the same thing...but it depends
on application and budget. I'm sure all of us want to run fully
programmable systems, but it's a money issue when it all comes down to
the actual purchase.

- Bernd