Finally got to the track TONIGHT!

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 23:43:19 EDT

Well, just got back from the track
and here are the results........

          Run #1 Run #2 Run #3
60' 2.279 2.503 2.471
330' 6.500 6.768 6.652
1/8 10.069 10.177 10.017
mph 67.64 71.47 72.20
1000 13.257 13.155 12.970
1/4 15.965 15.660 15.452
mph 83.54 90.47 91.29

The first run was too establish a baseline
with the new air intake, belt drive and transmission work that had been
done.

The tire pressure had risen to 38psi so I reduced it to 35psi.......and I
decided to leave the Nos off for this run.

Ironically it was to be the pass with the best 60' time and I was unable to
duplicate the 60' on the next 2 runs!!!

The next 2 runs were made with the Nos
50hp dry shot.......first time I used it I was a little late getting into
it.

But it still knocked 3 tenths and added 7 mph to my times..........HOLY
COW!!

On the next run which is my last for the night.........I got into it a
little sooner and this time it knocked 5 tenths and added 8 mph to my times
.....HOLY COW!!

MAN........this stuff works Bitch'n with a Supercharger!!!!!.........

Now if I can get the 60' time back with
the right timing of activation it should go 15.20's with no

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ron-
Muscletrucks.net