Re: spray in liner-c'mon! Need some help!

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 14:04:42 EDT

>>Year:
2000

>>Body Style:
Dakota CC

>>Bed Length:
Short bed (6.5')

>>Line-X or Rhino:
Rhino

>>Over the rail or under the rail:
Over the rail

>>Custom options you paid extra for:
Just over the rail

>>Price paid including taxes:
360 + 80 for over the rail = $440

They wanted to charge me the "full size" truck price (399) but I got
them down to 360. Not like it really matters...

>>State liner was installed:
CA

Overall, I've been really happy with the liner. I had it put on in
January. It cleans up very easily, I have access to my tie-downs
(which were partially blocked by the drop-in I used to have)...and
best of all, it's silent when going over bumpy roads, railroad tracks,
etc. The drop-in Duraliner I had was always moving around just enough
to make noise. And it did a number on the paint underneath it, too.
I was just going to wait until the Duraliner was damaged or really
worn out, but I pulled it out one day and decided to get a spray-in
after taking one look at the paint (or lack thereof) underneath the
drop-in liner after less than 3 years.

-Bill