RE: Re: Pulling codes on an 02 , 5.9

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 13:49:59 EDT

Not sure what you're missing but it works fine on my mother's '99 LHS, my
'00 Grand Cherokee and my wife's '02 Stratus. IF there's a code it should
appear in the odometer. If there are no codes set it may briefly show
"done". Just as a refresher, the method of key activation is
on-off-on-off-on within 5 seconds or so.

RayB