RE: New Chrysler Tech

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 14:02:11 EDT

Hi Jon,
Good to hear from you. Man, it has been a while since I heard from you!

Was sorta down your direction back in March. Traveled down 95 to
Charleston, and on the way home came back up the coast (Rt.17) to Atlantic
Beach, then 70 back over to 95. Been so long I never thought about you
hangin' out down there. (I don't even remember where there is down
there!!!) :'B
Rich - Ashburn, VA