RE: powertrax no-slip/rear-end help???

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:14:03 EDT

i got my gears (3.90), install kit and Dana Trac-lok installed for under $700. i got the parts from www.4wheelparts.com, and had the stuff installed for $250. anything more than that is robbery. i had an ASE mechanic install the gears, so it wasn't some joe schmo at a shop.

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0