RE: powertrax no-slip/rear-end help???

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 09:10:48 EDT

Yea mine doesn't have anything like that...

last time I pulled the locker out I had 3 out of 8 saddle springs break in the middle. This time I found that 6 of the 8 broke. The amazing thing is they broke into little ity bity pieces! 6 pieces were in on the magnet and the rest were still in their seats. Once again i'm going to talk to powertrax and see what the hell is up now. I'm wondering if they would buy back my locker b/c it has never worked for more than 4 months!

Driving impression this morning...VERY NICE! It feels real solid and doesn't loose it's connection like in the past. Although I was driving easy b/c it was raining hard and i have almost bald tires!

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com