Re: RE: Trading for a 2003 Ram 5.7 hemi maybe

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 09:32:43 EDT

""Jeff Durling"" <jdurling@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:000201c329d3$11c57f60$0b3d8c87@jeff...

[snip]
Chevrolet is coming out with the overpriced Silverado SS. I can't believe
they are starting at $39,995 for that truck. It's plush but nothing that
puts it in that price range.
[/snip]

I saw one Saturday afternoon... I didn't really like the way that the fog
lights (or something) were addressed on the front end, it almost looked like
the truck had two front facing exhaust tips. Weird. Overall not too
terrible looking and not too slow off the line either. I still stomped all
over him in my Mustang though. I love hearing that little 289 scream!
(don't worry, there were no other cars on the road, it was somewhere out in
the sticks way west of Chicago)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L