Re: RE: Cruise Control with MP PCM?

From: BlackDak93 (stephen.barnett@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 14:10:57 EDT

Thanks for the reply. I have a pinout of the PCM connector and it shows
several lines to/from the cruise control. Pin 33 is S/C vacuum solenoid
control Pin 48 is Coast/Set switch, pin 49 is ON/OFF Switch, and pin 50 is
Resume. Pin 53 is S/C Vent solenoid control. Pin 47 is Vehicle Speed Sensor
which I would also think would be used by the cruise control. I did
disconnect the battery before changing the PCM. I checked the fuse and all
the lines and connectors to the cruise. I then went back and re-installed
the stock PCM and the cruise worked again. Since others have indicated their
cruise works, it would appear I just got a faulty unit.