RE: Power Slot

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 10:26:39 EDT

Wonder why they use slotted and/or drilled rotors (and high quality
pads) on the higher end sports cars. Makes you wonder eh?

I've been running the Powerslots for well over two years without any
problems - with Raybestos PG-Plus pads. They DO stop better and don't
show the signs of overheating that my old (OEM) rotors did.

- Bernd