RE: Power Slot

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 12:28:51 EDT

Amen, Bernd. Then you through on top of the curb weight all the stuff we can
haul/pull and those brakes heat up rather quickly. I'm lucky as I can
downshift to minimize the impact on the brakes, most can't.

For those that don't use the Dak as a truck, you may not need to spend the
extra $40 (using Bernd's numbers). Brake temp is related to their life.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 84,400mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU