Re: wow, long time off here...( helper springs )

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 16:19:46 EDT

yeah, I have the standard of 5450lbs, figures... guess I will grab a set
of them Hellwig Helper Springs for now.. they will hopefully be for sale
some time next summer or fall if I get to do my axle conversion. the truck
my brother is holding for me is a 79 1-ton ford with 4.56 gears... I will
prolly roll around on some 33's with my v6 for a little while.. till I find
a 318 from 91-02 dak or 94-02 ram with in a closer range...

<dreams> that or I could hit the lottery and total redo engine and
drivetrain with a HEMI hehehehe </dreams>

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9Mag 4x4 Flame Red