Re: re:Subject: Trading for a 2003 Ram 5.7 hemi maybe

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 22:47:34 EDT

My ham radio takes up very little space since it is a remote control unit
and the transciever goes behind the seat and a small remote control head
mounts in any convenient spot. I just haven't figured out which spot yet.
I am having trouble now locating a truck that i want since the only flame
red laramie was in Laredo and received severe hail damage recently so I dont
want that one even if it is fixed I am afraid it won't look right or the
paint will be poor. It look like i may have to take either a black one, a
graphite gray one, or a silver one. As hot as it gets in Texas I may get a
black one. I have seen some veichles of various makes have trouble with
silver paint. Any thoughts on colors anyone. Also if I get the 20" rims
and tires in the hight of the truck affected over the 17" rims and tires?
What I mean it does the 20" setup cause the truck to be higher off the
ground or do they match them up with very low profile tires to compensate
for this? Also I wonder about handeling with either. Also, The truck will
come equipped with the am fm cd infinity radio with built in 6 disk cd
changer and 7 speakers. Does that mean it has a subwoofer? How else do you
get an odd number? I may have to remove the entire system and replace it
with aftermarket to keep my XM radio that I love. If so I wonder if anyone
would want to buy the factory setup?