Re: Tow bar rental?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 21:59:46 EDT

They're full of sh*t

I hauled a baracuda('71 IIRC) on a fullsize car trailer throught the
mountains in california down I-8 back to Camp Pendleton witha 4 banger 5
speed RC Short Bed. I never dropped below 70MPH thanks to 3rd gear 8-)
The worst part is when we we're loading it on th trailer... it kept shoving
my truck forward till he rammed the trailer.. it also damn neart had my
rear wheels off the ground..

The newer DAKs are even a bit heavier then that 91 was.

With a tow bar, it will be fine and even witha 2 wheel dolly it would be
fine.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73