Re: Re: Tow bar rental?

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 01:11:05 EDT

 does anyone know if I should have them drop the drive shaft off the
Chevelle before towing it that far?

it's a powerglide tranny and getting VERY hard to come by around here!

 Bill,

 Your story sounds like a time I rented a LARGE AC Crawler/loader and had it
hauled to my property, the nut put it on his single axle roll back truck!
musta weighed at LEAST twice the trucks weight... and when he would load it
the front wheels of his truck were around 5 feet off the ground!

once he had her loaded, all was great and as I followed him I had a hard
time keeping up as he flew along at 65+...

the man was NUTZ!

Tony.