New truck is in, how do you take radio bezel off, gold key plus?

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 11:14:05 EDT

Good new! Dealer told me my truck arrived this morning. They are going
to prep it and I'll go check it out this afternoon. I have a couple
questions.
  To all of you who yanked your factory radio-how do you take apart the
dash to be able to remove the radio?
  2nd question-anyone have the gold key plus lease program (not the gold
key, but the gold key plus) and pros and cons so far?
  I'll let everyone know if the business console showed up by chance and
what's gonna happen if it's not there (Droo!)
Patrick