RE: Re: RE: RE: Ram Hemi Performance parts

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 11:07:54 EDT

Your gains will be probably be minimal until some work arounds for the drive
by wire system arrive on the scene. The motor is much better optimized from
the factory than the 360 it is replacing, so any gains from mods will not be
nearly as dramatic.

KB hemi, you say? The Mustang GT guys are now at the 2 year mark with
release delay after release delay from KB and consider how much more market
potential they offer. I wouldn't count on the KB blower until it's actually
on the street.

Bob