3 air horn install location for GenIII - need pics

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 14:13:37 EDT

Hey all, it's been a loooooooong time since I spoke with yall DML folk.
Well, I recently purchased a 3 airhorn kit with compressor and needed an
assist on good locations to install it. I had another set originall faacing
forward and slightly down from the engine compartment (Hellas) but they
never made it thru the winter :-(

This time I want to install them facing down. If you have pics or links to
install instruction that would be most appreciated.

have a good summer folks...and for us New Englanders...IS SUMMER HERE YET!
:-)

later,
Kevin
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen