RE: Front License plate mount

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 22:07:45 EDT

Had that very same air dam on mine for a number of years. See gray Dak on
this site.. http://www.aarqualityfiberglass.com/

Yes, there is a specific front plate mount with 2 legs on it that attach
through the opening of the air dam as well as to the front of the bumper.
Check with your local dealer for availability. If you can't come up with
the right bracket, let me know and I'll check with my source. I'm still
using mine with the AAR fiberglass air dam I have on now. See link in sig.

RayB