Re: RE: Front License plate mount

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 00:18:50 EDT

Gregg Your air dam bumper set up sounds like what is on my 91 Dakota
Sport 4x4. Check DML home page pictures section K for a front view of my
truck to see if it is the same. The part number was not visible from the
ground, I'll remove it tomorrow and check for P# if Ray doesn't beat me to
it.
Jim Knox. 91 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 Pre Mag
Mississauga Ontario