Re: Not Starting

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 09:33:45 EDT

Jim, not to offend you but the battery will keep the truck from starting. I
am not sure what exactly his problem is due to the cel's but the starting
condition will happen no problem. That battery can't get over 12 volts or he
didn't keep the revs up for a little bit to get it there and as soon as you
take the jump off of it it will die. Unfortunantly I've been there and done
that one too many times.

Jeff Durling