Re: RE: Re: Not Starting

From: J Wynia (jwynia@pragmapool.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 18:40:20 EDT

This afternoon, I've done some stuff to it. First, I jump started it
again and let it run at 1500-2000 RPM for a half hour (audiobooks are a
godsend). At that point it would hold an idle (albeit rough). I then
went to buy a new battery. I got it, came home and installed it. It now
starts fine, but we'll see if it's still good in the morning. I really
don't need to drive it anywhere this week (except to get lunch), so I'm
going to keep working on it myself. If the battery is dead in the
morning, I'll try to track down the drain. Thanks for the tip.

--
J Wynia