Re: New Quad Cab is sitting out front!

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 21:36:38 EDT

Patrick and Kelly Engram wrote:

> -Rear window with dark tint and defroster looks awesome
And a great help in the winter and really rainy days

> -Brake pedal feel with new 4 wheel disc and optional 4 wheel abs is
> incredible
Absolutely! Do your rear brakes squeal in reverse? Mine did at first,
now it seems to only happen when they're wet.

> -5-speed auto transmission has got to be the smoothest auto I've felt
> short of a Mercedes. You cant feel it shift half the time.
Wish I could say the same for my shifting skills.

> -Items that did not come on truck that I expected:
> Ash tray with lighter, was on lower dash on my '01 is completely gone
That's become an option on most vehicles. "Smoker's package". Since
they gave me a power outlet instead, I can live without it, though the
ashtray was nice for storage.

> Power overhead console has no sunglass holder
Probably the thing that bugged me the most. Got a $2 clip at KMart to
go on the visor. But now that my sunglasses are flat (ran them over),
moot point.

> Switch to deactivate passenger airbag gone
Because you have a backseat. In a CC it's there because you can't put a
child seat in the back. Kids go in the back of a QC, so no switch needed.

> Driver's visor has no mirror
Never had it on my '99, don't miss it.

> Sorry for ranting on, just the pleasure of a brand new vehicle...
Don't apologize, you need to enjoy!

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@yahoo.com -------------------------------------------- "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine" -Bob Tom --------------------------------------------