Re: Re: Saying good bye to my Dak

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 00:41:13 EDT

The lady at the dealer who is my sales person drove it around their large
lot and she said she punched it just one time to see what it would do 0-40.
She said her head hit the backrest like she has never experienced before in
any truck. she said it would be very hard for any veichle she has driven to
take it off the line. She was really amazed. they say even with stock
exhaust and air cleaner the hemi sounds mean. I will get to find out
Saturday.