Re: Re: Re: Saying good bye to my Dak

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 12:43:43 EDT

""Jim Miller WB5OXQ"" <wb5oxq@grandecom.net> wrote in message
news:01bd01c3309c$dd938590$9c0c9b18@homebrzelqshma...

> The lady at the dealer who is my sales person drove it around their large
> lot and she said she punched it just one time to see what it would do
0-40.
> She said her head hit the backrest like she has never experienced before
in
> any truck. she said it would be very hard for any veichle she has driven
> take it off the line. She was really amazed. they say even with stock
> exhaust and air cleaner the hemi sounds mean. I will get to find out
> Saturday.

so much for breaking it in, I bet the mechanics, the other sales people etc,
have all driven it by now, let us know how whats on the odometer.

on a second note, my workplace ships cars/trucks etc.... the dudes that
remove them from the railcars and load them onto trucks drive the crap out
of them!

punch