Re: Re: Sticker removal

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 12:26:55 EDT

A very light AND I mean light colorsanding of the area's where the
decals were will remove the shadowing
left from the decals.

A body or detail shop that sands and buffs can fix this minor problem....

The clear coat is very thin, so extreme caution is needed to sand and buff
the factory clear coat.

Ron-
Performance consultant
Muscletrucks.net