Suspension - "the works"

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 15:23:10 EDT

Well, I have to send the S/T to the shop for new inner Tie-rods and have
commited myself to doing the 'works' with respect to suspension....including
dropping it 2/3.

It's a 3.9 V6 5-speed manual CC 99 with ~75k miles on her. I realize this is
an all inlcusive question, but I want to make sure I don't miss anything.
Here's my plan, although I havn't located parts and prices yet:

A. Inner Tie-rods

B. Upper and Lower ball joints (Moog K7242(U) and K7241(L))

C. Eurathane Bushings (how many, where, part number??)

D. 2/3 lowering kit (performance, not looks..so I assume Hotchkis, but what
exactly should I get. My plan is to go with 2" springs in the front and 3"
leafs in the back and the swaybar...anything else I should add? I'm hoping
to find a good eal out there as there are way cheaper ways to go....but I
want to get the job done right and have a good ride when all is said and
done. Everyone swears by Hotchkis, so I'm willing to take the hit in my
wallet)

E. Front and rear shocks (Type??Part Number??)

I MAY run into a snag as I have dual rear exiting exhaust, but I'm gonna
stop by the shop on Monday and have them take a look at it. I really like my
exhaust and would hate to lose this setup to do the 2/3 drop.....so I'm
crossing my fingers.

I'm dropping the truck off in 2 weeks, so if you have any tech info, part
numbers, suggestions, I'm all ears (eyes)

Thanks all
Kevin