re:Anybody know this guy??

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 16:13:27 EDT

Jeff wrote:

>Anybody know this guy? I just need to ask a few questions about
his r/t
wheels. Mainly how he got his installed while still being able
to use
the center caps. I can do it with 1/4" spacers but if somebody
has a
better way I'll pick their brain. The other thing is what size
tires is
he running and if his truck is lowered and by how much? I am
looking at
doing a very similar thing with my '96 and would like some info.
I have
seen the strip in the back before but does anyone know where to
get it?

Jeff Durling

Hey Jeff,
do you have an imaginary friend, or did you mean to provide a link with your
post? ;)

Later!
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC 5.2 Auto